I have been very very busy with school during my whole time of being absent. There where so many things that I had to do and make that I just had zero time to blog. And I was also sick, you know, the usual winter flu.
But anywayzz, I’m back and have you noticed any change?
Yes indeed, I’ve got a new fresh lay-out and I’m set on the English mode. I did this because I have some serious plans for my blog.
As most of you readers know I am a Lifestyle & Design student at the Willem de Kooning Art-Academy in Rotterdam, so I was thinking of posting more work of my and share more of my art / design / fashion world. Part of the whole blogging for fun is now gone, it’s time for some serious blog-action.
WOW I think that I’m really growing up now! I feel so ambitious.
So why the new lay-out and writing in English?
Well I wanted to give my blog a simple and formal look. It’s like my blog has lost some weight, no more large photos and wide lines of text. And the reason why I’m blogging in English now, is because I haven’t got English class and I don’t want to loose my English skills. It also gives my blog an international look.
So this was my first serious post. My God! I have really mist my blog. Now I’ve got the bubbly guts, I can’t wait to post more serious stuff.
See you laterrrrr


0 reacties:
Een reactie posten