donderdag 22 januari 2009

Me And My Hand




So I was sitting behind my desk and I was just toying with my hand and my camera. All of a sudden a great picture appeared. I was really surprised of the result. It was actually a test shoot, because I’m in to the long exposure photography and I was experimenting with my cam.
It’s always fun to work passive, because the end result can surprise you.

And…

Today I went to De Doelen to buy my IFFR tickets. And the tickets are running out like crazy. I had to wait in the line for almost 1 hour and on top of that the computer at my counter had some technical problems, ow and ALSO two movies that I really wanted to see are sold out!!! So no Hungry Ghosts and no Slumdog Millionaire. Slumdog Millionaire has also been nominated today for an Oscar. Well…too bad than.

2 reacties:

Landa zei

Je kan slumdog millionaire gratis zien via internet. Moet je even googlen maar dan kan je hem iig wel zien. (Via streaming)

Nora zei

Dankje, ik wil het zo graag zien!!!