My first day of July (chronological and schematic)

1. My 3 year old flip flops finally/sadly turned down on me on my way to the bus stop.
2. Me and Nens were meeting up in the bus. So there comes Nens with here little cousin’s stuffed Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch).
3. Because I didn’t have any matching shoes besides my broken flip-flops, I had to wear sandals with heels that made me walk like shit. So I had to buy new sandals, and I bought a pair for 5 euro’s. I already knew that’s asking for trouble.
4. We arrived at the Boijmans museum where Brazil Contemporary exhibition is taking place. Of course Nens and me came there for the big spectacular part of the exhibition: the womb-like installation of Ernesto Neto. Unfortunately it was broken, just like my flip-flops. So the fun was already over. But we got some inside information from Nens' aunt who works there, that Pipolotti Rist was in the building. But at the end there was no sign of Piplotti, to bad.
5. Nens already took Stitch to his owner and my 5 euro sandals where killing my feet. People on the street also thought that I was a tourist, mainly because I had a big camera hanging on my neck, an Asian face and a batik dress. And some dude said: Konichiwa!
6. After lunch we went to the WdKa graduation exhibition at the Huf building: First View. It was very inspiring and gave a better view of what I had to expect in the future of my education.
7. After that we where gasping for ice cream. I had the flavors: Bastoigne + Cherie Mania + Grannies Apple pie. The best part of the first July day.



Btw. This is the first time that I’m blogging in bed. Loving my Mac in bed!
1 reacties:
ik vond brazil contemporary echt dood.
Een reactie posten