Not only once but I visited the Pipilotti Rist expo TWICE.
The first time was during the Museumnacht in Rotterdam, it was a short visit. But four days later I came back to experience more of this magic room at the Boijmans van Beuningen museum.
ELIXIR is the name of the video exhibition. It shows the dream world of Rist. The whole room has been separated in different rooms with different themes. Shoes are not allowed because you have to experience it with your whole body.
The video images, the music, the atmosphere, everything together were AMAZING. It really felt like I was walking in a dream world. Bravo Rist, bravo!
I can say if you’re looking for magic in Rotterdam go to the Boijmans museum, take of your shoes and let the magic happen.
ELIXIR is the name of the video exhibition. It shows the dream world of Rist. The whole room has been separated in different rooms with different themes. Shoes are not allowed because you have to experience it with your whole body.
The video images, the music, the atmosphere, everything together were AMAZING. It really felt like I was walking in a dream world. Bravo Rist, bravo!
I can say if you’re looking for magic in Rotterdam go to the Boijmans museum, take of your shoes and let the magic happen.


2 reacties:
ik ga morgen! :D
echt zin annnn
wow, I planned to go there very soon, like your pictures!
nice.
Een reactie posten