Today I had no school, so I was thinking of going to the KUNSTHAL to see the fashion expo's Icon Dressed and Fair Fashion. But gues who was too lazy and spended all her money on beauty products...
maandag 9 februari 2009
Today's Lunch
Today I had no school, so I was thinking of going to the KUNSTHAL to see the fashion expo's Icon Dressed and Fair Fashion. But gues who was too lazy and spended all her money on beauty products...
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Tijdmachine
-
▼
2009
(75)
-
▼
februari
(18)
- the day after ANTWERPEN
- ANTWERPEN
- Apple pie days
- Flaunt your DIY
- Twit twit
- Hein*ken
- LOOK at me
- A Dirty Mind Is a Joy Forever
- Today's Lunch
- Fresh Hair
- Pola[d]roid
- And BANG!
- My V-Magazine Cover (Shoe Edition)
- Diana+ Dunya
- Nora’s Red Shoes
- Amsterdam Fashion Week
- Ghosts in tha House
- Viktor & Rolf In Tha House!
-
▼
februari
(18)


1 reacties:
neee... heeft jouw klas weer een vrije dag in het rooster? het is oneerlijk...
Een reactie posten