Finally my hair is fixed and al the deadness is cut away. Today I did nothing with my hair, it feels so FRESH and alive.
Now I can’t wait to try other hair styles. Right now I’m in to the BURLESQUE hairstyle, á la Dita von Teese. Can I work it? I really don’t think so!
But still I’m thinking of getting the same hair colour as Dita. It’s going to be deep dark.
(And yes, I heart Dita von Teese)
Now I can’t wait to try other hair styles. Right now I’m in to the BURLESQUE hairstyle, á la Dita von Teese. Can I work it? I really don’t think so!
But still I’m thinking of getting the same hair colour as Dita. It’s going to be deep dark.
(And yes, I heart Dita von Teese)


4 reacties:
nice haircut! en ps. het is dita von teese ;)
KUT!
Hey qt,
thanks for your comment on my blog. Keep reading!
Yours is great too
x
tis flexnessss : D
Een reactie posten