dinsdag 16 juni 2009

Origami Fluorine Stars

Origami Fuorine Stars

The briefing: A photo shoot with fluorine colours.

I was willing to learn more about studio work. The whole lightning setting and working with a model gives me the feeling that I’m trying to be more professional.

I wanted to make a real origami necklace. But instead of making flora and fauna origami I ended up making origami stars (thanks to Wikipedia).

So I’ve asked Delana to be my model for this fluorine shoot.
And working with a model like Delana is different then your average model. Because she can’t really strike a pose. But for me that was no problem. She poses the best when she is not posing.

Origami Fluorine Stars

Origami Fluor Stars

4 reacties:

Nancy zei

HURRAY

Délana zei

lol die 1e foto is superraaar, ik kijk als een chantegUrl

Eva zei

Veryy Nicee!

Landa zei

Wat heb je ervoor gekregen? :p