It give me the feeling that I’m looking at a drawing that I made when I was 6, because I have really learned a lot in a year. I think I’m going to frame these two work of mine.
zaterdag 16 mei 2009
My First Ever
I digged up some old treasures when I was cleaning up my room. I found some old collage’s that I made a year ago. It was my first assignment ever for the art school, it was the assignment that I had to make that will decide my entry for the art school. So maybe these are my lucky collage’s.
It give me the feeling that I’m looking at a drawing that I made when I was 6, because I have really learned a lot in a year. I think I’m going to frame these two work of mine.

It give me the feeling that I’m looking at a drawing that I made when I was 6, because I have really learned a lot in a year. I think I’m going to frame these two work of mine.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


3 reacties:
very creative!! I love it!!
haha echt leuk he als je zo terug kijkt!
Altijd leuk om oud werk terug te zien en te zien hoe je groeit! Like it!
Ps ga je blog even linken op mine!
Een reactie posten