I have a slight form of OCD when it comes to organizing my closet:
I always use wooden Ikea hangers, the cheap plastic ones are never welcome.
I always use a square cardboard to fold al my clothes in the same size.
I always fold my pants and jeans with the label up on top.
Al my short sleeves have to hang on the left side and al my long sleeves at the right side.
The one thing that doesn’t make my closet look like an OCD closet is that I don’t arrange by colour, that gives my closet a bit of a messy look. But if you look closely you can see that it has a personal system.
And today I had an OCD creative idea. This is the solution for my (or for you, depends) because I always haven’t got enough hangers when laundry day is over and my mom steals them.
So I just give each of my basic clothes there own hanger by drawing the garment on it and writing on it. As you can see it is simple and fun to do, but only if you have the same OCD form as me. And Martha Steward eat your heart out.

I always use wooden Ikea hangers, the cheap plastic ones are never welcome.
I always use a square cardboard to fold al my clothes in the same size.
I always fold my pants and jeans with the label up on top.
Al my short sleeves have to hang on the left side and al my long sleeves at the right side.
The one thing that doesn’t make my closet look like an OCD closet is that I don’t arrange by colour, that gives my closet a bit of a messy look. But if you look closely you can see that it has a personal system.
And today I had an OCD creative idea. This is the solution for my (or for you, depends) because I always haven’t got enough hangers when laundry day is over and my mom steals them.
So I just give each of my basic clothes there own hanger by drawing the garment on it and writing on it. As you can see it is simple and fun to do, but only if you have the same OCD form as me. And Martha Steward eat your heart out.


2 reacties:
hey goeie!
ik had ook allemaal houten blokker kleerhangers totdat ze allemaal werden gestolen en ik van die kaka kleerhangers in m'n kast moest hangen..jaaa ga ik ook doen :D
het ziet er echt leuk uit maar ik heb geen kleerhangerkast :p
Een reactie posten